Adversarial Learning is back! In this long-delayed episode (thanks, technical difficulties) we are joined by data scientist Schaun Wheeler to discuss our favorite topic, data ethics. Highlights include:
- Schaun's Medium post "An ethical code can’t be about ethics"
- Do we need a "Hippocratic Oath" for data science
- How to hire data scientists who won't steal people's kidneys
- Why Joel has a Values Mug
- The Manifesto for Data Practices
- Is this all secretly a competency problem?
- Skin in the Game
- Are data ethics issues really just business ethics issues?
Please listen to it! (More episodes coming soon!)